Lance Armstrong: Enough is enough
Lance Armstrong says he will no longer fight charges from the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency that he used performance-enhancing drugs during his cycling career.
For more on the story, click here.
To see a clip of the 60 Minutes interview from last May in which Armstrong's former teammate, Tyler Hamilton, tells Scott Pelley that he witnessed Armstrong use performance-enhancing drugs, and participated in the doping himself, watch the below video.
To read Lance Armstrong's statement on why he came to his decision, click here.
- Bill Gates on Steve Jobs: We grew up together
- Angelina Jolie: I would love to live a long life
- How Bill Gates' school launched his life's work
- Bill Clinton tried to get Led Zeppelin back together
- The anatomy of an interview with a serial killer
- Did she really just say that? Xin on democracy
- Steve Jobs: Family photo album
- Who is Sue Mengers? Watch this 1975 interview
- Jake: Hanging out with a teenage Einstein
- Are you a "super-recognizer"? Take a test
- Dr. Jack Kevorkian's "60 Minutes" interview
- From soldier to mad scientist: Kit Parker's lab
- 1972: Chess champ Bobby Fischer on 60 Minutes
- Roger Waters: Why I left Pink Floyd
- Can this 60 Minutes producer outrun a dog?
- Modern-day Robin Hood inspired by 60 Minutes report