AC vs Phelps: The 2012 rematch
Four years ago, Anderson Cooper challenged Olympic champion Michael Phelps to a one-lap race. Anyone want to guess how that went? (Imagine competing against a dolphin.)
Even with a significant handicap -- Phelps wasn't allowed to dive in, take strokes, or breathe -- the swimming phenom easily swept past our brave correspondent.
In May, they meet again for a rematch (oh, and also for a 60 Minutes story about Phelps' preparation for the summer Olympics in London...but enough about that.) This time, The Olympian and The TV Reporter faced off on dry land, where Mr. Phelps lost some degree of advantage.
As you'll see, Anderson takes an early lead. Then things get interesting. Can Anderson Cooper finally win one for Team 60 Minutes?
- MJ's "manifesto," penned in 1979
- Bill Gates on Steve Jobs: We grew up together
- Becoming human: Shin's new life
- Do you have trouble recognizing faces? Take a test
- Behind the scenes at a Taylor Swift concert
- How Bill Gates' school launched his life's work
- Are you a "super-recognizer"? Take a test
- Angelina Jolie: I would love to live a long life
- The ONE thing to know about your credit report
- Steve Jobs: Family photo album
- Wigand: 60 Minutes' Most Famous Whistleblower
- Taylor Swift: All grown up
- Married life in a tent. How do they do it?
- Interviews with Kony's child soldiers
- Dr. Jack Kevorkian's "60 Minutes" interview
- 60 Minutes' funniest moments with Adele