Could you return a serve from Djokovic?
What's it like to return the serve of the number one ranked tennis player in the world? In an impulsive moment of gonzo journalism, 60 Minutes correspondent Bob Simon decided to find out.
Novak Djokovic is known for being a cutup on the tennis circuit. Bob Simon has a similar reputation around the 60 Minutes offices. When the two meet on the court, a match of wits is on between two world-class hams, and 60 Minutes Overtime was there to capture it.
For a more serious discussion of Novak Djokovic and his path from war-torn Yugoslavia to the top spot in tennis, watch Bob Simon's 60 Minutes story.
- MJ's "manifesto," penned in 1979
- Becoming human: Shin's new life
- Bill Gates on Steve Jobs: We grew up together
- Behind the scenes at a Taylor Swift concert
- Taylor Swift: All grown up
- Taylor Swift: 7 ways boyfriends make you sad
- Angelina Jolie: I would love to live a long life
- How Bill Gates' school launched his life's work
- Married life in a tent. How do they do it?
- Snake bite! A 60 Minutes shoot in Botswana
- Do you have trouble recognizing faces? Take a test
- Are you a "super-recognizer"? Take a test
- Steve Jobs: Family photo album
- Bill Clinton tried to get Led Zeppelin back together
- The anatomy of an interview with a serial killer
- Dr. Jack Kevorkian's "60 Minutes" interview