Are you a "super-recognizer"? Take a test
Are you one of those people who never forgets a face? If so, you might be a "super recognizer."
In March on 60 Minutes, we met Jennifer Jarett, a "super recognizer" who described her remarkable ability to Lesley Stahl and aced a "super-recognizer" test called "The Before They Were Famous" test.
If you think you might be a "super recognizer," we're going to give you a chance to find out. In the above video, you'll be going head to head with Jennifer on a test prepared by 60 Minutes. Let us know how you did in the comments section below!
The opposite of a "super recognizer" is someone who's "face blind." Face Blindness is the main subject of Lesley's 60 Minutes report this week, and sufferers cannot recognize or identify faces-- even those of their children or spouses. Many people don't even know they have the condition.
If you think you might be face blind, there are other tests you can take to help diagnose the problem, including the following test prepared by 60 Minutes.
Do you have trouble recognizing faces?
If you suspect you might be "face blind," here's a test that may provide an answer.
- Bill Gates on Steve Jobs: We grew up together
- Angelina Jolie: I would love to live a long life
- How Bill Gates' school launched his life's work
- Bill Clinton tried to get Led Zeppelin back together
- The anatomy of an interview with a serial killer
- Steve Jobs: Family photo album
- Did she really just say that? Xin on democracy
- Who is Sue Mengers? Watch this 1975 interview
- Jake: Hanging out with a teenage Einstein
- From soldier to mad scientist: Kit Parker's lab
- Roger Waters: Why I left Pink Floyd
- Are you a "super-recognizer"? Take a test
- Modern-day Robin Hood inspired by 60 Minutes report
- Wigand: 60 Minutes' Most Famous Whistleblower
- "Searching for Sugar Man" wins Oscar
- A chess prodigy explains how his mind works