The things we learned about Steven Tyler
If you've watched Aersomith's Steven Tyler on "American Idol," you know he's an irrepressible flirt. But is he always like that? According to 60 Minutes correspondent Lara Logan, flirting comes as naturally as breathing for Tyler.
Logan joined Tyler and his bandmates on tour in South America recently, and when the Overtime team reviewed the footage of her trip, we had fun just watching (from a dank, windowless office).
Logan and Tyler clearly hit it off right away. Just moments after they met, Tyler complimented our correspondent on her jacket. As it turned out, Tyler owned the same ladies' jacket!
Steven was so entertaining in the behind-the-scenes footage, that we couldn't resist including more antics in a second Overtime piece that covers his relationship with guitarist Joe Perry-- and the remarkable way that Tyler secretly keeps himself entertained during long Aerosmith concerts.
- MJ's "manifesto," penned in 1979
- Becoming human: Shin's new life
- Behind the scenes at a Taylor Swift concert
- Bill Gates on Steve Jobs: We grew up together
- Taylor Swift: All grown up
- Angelina Jolie: I would love to live a long life
- Taylor Swift: 7 ways boyfriends make you sad
- Married life in a tent. How do they do it?
- How Bill Gates' school launched his life's work
- Snake bite! A 60 Minutes shoot in Botswana
- Bill Clinton tried to get Led Zeppelin back together
- Are you a "super-recognizer"? Take a test
- Do you have trouble recognizing faces? Take a test
- The anatomy of an interview with a serial killer
- Steve Jobs: Family photo album
- Dr. Jack Kevorkian's "60 Minutes" interview