60 Minutes' funniest moments with Adele
Here's what you didn't see in Anderson Cooper's profile of Adele on the broadcast.
60 Minutes Overtime takes you behind the scenes on Anderson's visit with the British singer. Turns out, the pair had a grand time touring her empty mansion. First, they baked cupcakes in her kitchen, pretending to be co-hosts of a mock cooking show they named "Rolling in the Dough." Then, Adele took Anderson into her messy master bedroom, where he noticed some wigs strewn on her bed. Anything but embarrassed, Adele showed off her favorite wigs and even divulged her pet names for them. Are you as charmed by this talented young singer as we are?
Update: After this piece was filmed, Adele gave birth to a baby boy on Oct. 19, 2012. The moms on our editorial staff are willing to bet that her mansion is no longer empty.
- Bill Gates on Steve Jobs: We grew up together
- Angelina Jolie: I would love to live a long life
- How Bill Gates' school launched his life's work
- Steve Jobs: Family photo album
- The anatomy of an interview with a serial killer
- Bill Clinton tried to get Led Zeppelin back together
- From soldier to mad scientist: Kit Parker's lab
- Morley Safer's infamous 1993 art story
- Modern-day Robin Hood inspired by 60 Minutes report
- "Searching for Sugar Man" wins Oscar
- Who is Sue Mengers? Watch this 1975 interview
- Are you a "super-recognizer"? Take a test
- A chess prodigy explains how his mind works
- Did she really just say that? Xin on democracy
- Jake: Hanging out with a teenage Einstein
- Interviews with Kony's child soldiers