60 Minutes' funniest moments with Adele
Here's what you didn't see in Anderson Cooper's profile of Adele on the broadcast.
60 Minutes Overtime takes you behind the scenes on Anderson's visit with the British singer. Turns out, the pair had a grand time touring her empty mansion. First, they baked cupcakes in her kitchen, pretending to be co-hosts of a mock cooking show they named "Rolling in the Dough." Then, Adele took Anderson into her messy master bedroom, where he noticed some wigs strewn on her bed. Anything but embarrassed, Adele showed off her favorite wigs and even divulged her pet names for them. Are you as charmed by this talented young singer as we are?
Update: After this piece was filmed, Adele gave birth to a baby boy on Oct. 19, 2012. The moms on our editorial staff are willing to bet that her mansion is no longer empty.
- MJ's "manifesto," penned in 1979
- Becoming human: Shin's new life
- Bill Gates on Steve Jobs: We grew up together
- Behind the scenes at a Taylor Swift concert
- Taylor Swift: All grown up
- Angelina Jolie: I would love to live a long life
- Married life in a tent. How do they do it?
- How Bill Gates' school launched his life's work
- Snake bite! A 60 Minutes shoot in Botswana
- Taylor Swift: 7 ways boyfriends make you sad
- Do you have trouble recognizing faces? Take a test
- Are you a "super-recognizer"? Take a test
- Bill Clinton tried to get Led Zeppelin back together
- The anatomy of an interview with a serial killer
- Steve Jobs: Family photo album
- From soldier to mad scientist: Kit Parker's lab