What will Adele's voice sound like at the Grammys?
British sensation Adele knows that when she opens her mouth to sing at the Grammys this Sunday, just months after vocal cord surgery, many will be wondering if her voice will hold up. Hear what Adele herself had to say about those worries when she sat down with Anderson Cooper for an interview that airs on the "60 Minutes" broadcast this Sunday, Feb. 12 at 7 p.m. ET/PT.
- MJ's "manifesto," penned in 1979
- Bill Gates on Steve Jobs: We grew up together
- Becoming human: Shin's new life
- Apple, Ireland, and the corporate tax rate problem
- Do you have trouble recognizing faces? Take a test
- Behind the scenes at a Taylor Swift concert
- Angelina Jolie: I would love to live a long life
- Are you a "super-recognizer"? Take a test
- How Bill Gates' school launched his life's work
- Taylor Swift: All grown up
- Married life in a tent. How do they do it?
- The anatomy of an interview with a serial killer
- Steve Jobs: Family photo album
- Snake bite! A 60 Minutes shoot in Botswana
- From soldier to mad scientist: Kit Parker's lab
- Bizarre love story of U.S. deserter in N. Korea