At home with Leon Panetta
Leon Panetta is no stranger to most of us. We've known him as a congressman, a White House chief of staff, a CIA director, and now as a US secretary of defense. But have you ever seen him play a mean version of Beethoven's Fur Elise at the piano? Have you seen him relaxing with his beloved dog Bravo at his lovely California ranch, telling stories about his father as he strolls the rows of his walnut tree orchard?
This week, "60 Minutes" produced a fascinating report on the 73-year-old Panetta, but what we learned on "Overtime" is that our country's secretary of defense is anything but a bureaucratic bore.
- MJ's "manifesto," penned in 1979
- Bill Gates on Steve Jobs: We grew up together
- Becoming human: Shin's new life
- Apple, Ireland, and the corporate tax rate problem
- Do you have trouble recognizing faces? Take a test
- Behind the scenes at a Taylor Swift concert
- Are you a "super-recognizer"? Take a test
- Angelina Jolie: I would love to live a long life
- How Bill Gates' school launched his life's work
- Taylor Swift: All grown up
- Married life in a tent. How do they do it?
- Steve Jobs: Family photo album
- "Searching for Sugar Man" wins Oscar
- Roger Waters: Why I left Pink Floyd
- Snake bite! A 60 Minutes shoot in Botswana
- Jake: Hanging out with a teenage Einstein