A day in the life of NFL Commissioner Goodell
How much fun did Steve Kroft have producing a profile of NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell? You be the judge.
In this "60 Minutes Overtime" feature, come along for the ride as Kroft and his producing team of Frank Devine and Draggan Mihailovich go behind the scenes with an all-access pass to the NFL. The trio watches playoff games from the commissioner's box, hangs out with him on the sidelines (where Steve got a close look at Baltimore Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis' banged-up helmet), and tours the NFL's new headquarters. Ever seen a reception desk in the shape a gigantic chrome football?
But the most interesting part of their reporting trip was, believe it or not, observing a management meeting. As you'll see here, Commissioner Goodell's weekly meeting is the ultimate in Monday morning quarterbacking. In a high-tech command center, Goodell and his top officials review the most controversial plays from the past weekend's games. The scene is every football fan's dream come to life.
- MJ's "manifesto," penned in 1979
- Bill Gates on Steve Jobs: We grew up together
- Apple, Ireland, and the corporate tax rate problem
- Becoming human: Shin's new life
- Do you have trouble recognizing faces? Take a test
- Behind the scenes at a Taylor Swift concert
- Are you a "super-recognizer"? Take a test
- Angelina Jolie: I would love to live a long life
- Dr. Jack Kevorkian's "60 Minutes" interview
- Married life in a tent. How do they do it?
- How Bill Gates' school launched his life's work
- Steve Jobs: Family photo album
- Interviews with Kony's child soldiers
- Taylor Swift: All grown up
- 60 Minutes' funniest moments with Adele
- A chess prodigy explains how his mind works