Meryl's men: How does she feel about her co-stars?
What do Steve Martin, Robert De Niro, Dustin Hoffman, Kevin Kline, Jack Nicholson, Clint Eastwood, and Alec Baldwin have in common?
All these actors have been lucky enough to work on memorable movies with Meryl Streep, who Morley Safer profiles this week on 60 Minutes. Meanwhile on Overtime, Meryl tells Morley what she thinks about working with each of these leading men.
Before you watch our Overtime piece, see how well you do on this quiz:
1. Who does Meryl say was a perfect on-screen companion, yet he upstaged her when they worked together in theater?
2. Which actor stays cool when the heat is on?
3. Which actor terrified Meryl when he spontaneously smashed a wine glass against the wall and then later slapped her?
4. Which actor most intimidates other men through his mere presence?
5. Which actor did Meryl find a "pure, pure pleasure" to work with and always funny?
6. Who did she like best? Who didn't she like at all?
- MJ's "manifesto," penned in 1979
- Bill Gates on Steve Jobs: We grew up together
- Becoming human: Shin's new life
- Behind the scenes at a Taylor Swift concert
- Do you have trouble recognizing faces? Take a test
- How Bill Gates' school launched his life's work
- Angelina Jolie: I would love to live a long life
- Married life in a tent. How do they do it?
- Wigand: 60 Minutes' Most Famous Whistleblower
- Steve Jobs: Family photo album
- Taylor Swift: All grown up
- Snake bite! A 60 Minutes shoot in Botswana
- Interviews with Kony's child soldiers
- Taylor Swift: 7 ways boyfriends make you sad
- Our amazing 12-year journey with the Lost Boys
- Roger Waters: Why I left Pink Floyd