Angelina Jolie talks about her famous face
If you Google "Angelina Jolie beautiful" you get 26 million search results. Rather than click through them, Bob Simon just asked her straight out about those famous features during his recent 60 Minutes interview with the actress.
Simon, who usually covers topics like war, revolution, and politics, tells Overtime that he sat down and gave some serious thought to his line of questions about Jolie's famous face while preparing for the interview. He even did a bit of research with female friends. When your face is a million-dollar global brand, it's not just a matter of "do you feel pretty?"
Angelina's thoughts on the nature of beauty, and what she sees in the mirror every day, proved one thing to us: she's much more than just a pretty face.
- MJ's "manifesto," penned in 1979
- Bill Gates on Steve Jobs: We grew up together
- Becoming human: Shin's new life
- Behind the scenes at a Taylor Swift concert
- Do you have trouble recognizing faces? Take a test
- Angelina Jolie: I would love to live a long life
- How Bill Gates' school launched his life's work
- Married life in a tent. How do they do it?
- Steve Jobs: Family photo album
- Taylor Swift: All grown up
- Wigand: 60 Minutes' Most Famous Whistleblower
- Snake bite! A 60 Minutes shoot in Botswana
- Roger Waters: Why I left Pink Floyd
- Interviews with Kony's child soldiers
- Our amazing 12-year journey with the Lost Boys
- Taylor Swift: 7 ways boyfriends make you sad