Angelina Jolie talks about her famous face
If you Google "Angelina Jolie beautiful" you get 26 million search results. Rather than click through them, Bob Simon just asked her straight out about those famous features during his recent 60 Minutes interview with the actress.
Simon, who usually covers topics like war, revolution, and politics, tells Overtime that he sat down and gave some serious thought to his line of questions about Jolie's famous face while preparing for the interview. He even did a bit of research with female friends. When your face is a million-dollar global brand, it's not just a matter of "do you feel pretty?"
Angelina's thoughts on the nature of beauty, and what she sees in the mirror every day, proved one thing to us: she's much more than just a pretty face.
- MJ's "manifesto," penned in 1979
- Bill Gates on Steve Jobs: We grew up together
- Apple, Ireland, and the corporate tax rate problem
- Becoming human: Shin's new life
- Do you have trouble recognizing faces? Take a test
- Are you a "super-recognizer"? Take a test
- Behind the scenes at a Taylor Swift concert
- Angelina Jolie: I would love to live a long life
- How Bill Gates' school launched his life's work
- Married life in a tent. How do they do it?
- Taylor Swift: All grown up
- Steve Jobs: Family photo album
- 60 Minutes' funniest moments with Adele
- Adele talks about her body image and weight
- Roger Waters: Why I left Pink Floyd
- Snake bite! A 60 Minutes shoot in Botswana