Steve Jobs, 1955 - 2011
What drove Steve Jobs?
In a rare 2003 interview, Steve Jobs talked about how collaborating on products that have the ability to influence people's experiences and the world was what motivated him.
Jobs: I was basically fired from Apple
In a rare 2003 interview, Steve Jobs talked about leaving Apple at the age of 30 and told "60 Minutes" what he considered to be his biggest strength and weakness.
Steve Jobs and the Beatles
Steve Jobs explained why he modeled his business after the Beatles in a 2003 "60 Minutes" interview. Jobs said that "great things in business are never done by one person."
Steve Jobs and Pixar: How it started
Did you know that Steve Jobs helped develop the computer animation film studio Pixar? In a "60 Minutes" interview in 2003, Jobs opened up about how it all started.
- MJ's "manifesto," penned in 1979
- Becoming human: Shin's new life
- Bill Gates on Steve Jobs: We grew up together
- Behind the scenes at a Taylor Swift concert
- Do you have trouble recognizing faces? Take a test
- Angelina Jolie: I would love to live a long life
- Married life in a tent. How do they do it?
- How Bill Gates' school launched his life's work
- Taylor Swift: All grown up
- Steve Jobs: Family photo album
- Interviews with Kony's child soldiers
- The anatomy of an interview with a serial killer
- Roger Waters: Why I left Pink Floyd
- Wigand: 60 Minutes' Most Famous Whistleblower
- Our amazing 12-year journey with the Lost Boys
- Snake bite! A 60 Minutes shoot in Botswana