A statue of Mark Zuckerberg in Tunisia?
If any American reporter can give us perspective on the uprisings in the Arab world, it's Bob Simon, a "60 Minutes" correspondent who lived in the Middle East off and on for 30 years. In this video, Simon sits down with "Overtime" editor Ann Silvio and debriefs us on his reporting assignment to Tunisia.
Watch Bob Simon's report.
- Bill Gates on Steve Jobs: We grew up together
- Angelina Jolie: I would love to live a long life
- How Bill Gates' school launched his life's work
- Steve Jobs: Family photo album
- Morley Safer's infamous 1993 art story
- Bill Clinton tried to get Led Zeppelin back together
- The anatomy of an interview with a serial killer
- Jake: Hanging out with a teenage Einstein
- From soldier to mad scientist: Kit Parker's lab
- How to connect with the Newtown families
- A chess prodigy explains how his mind works
- Are you a "super-recognizer"? Take a test
- Modern-day Robin Hood inspired by 60 Minutes report
- Sugar and kids: The toxic truth
- Becoming human: Shin's new life
- Did she really just say that? Xin on democracy