Who is Tyler Hamilton?
In a sport recently dominated by Lance Armstrong, Tyler Hamilton still managed to make a name for himself as a world-class cyclist, tough competitor, and valued teammate. But outside the cycling community, how many people knew about Hamilton before now?
"60 Minutes Overtime" tells Hamilton's story: how an unlucky break introduced him to cycling, his relationship with Lance Armstrong while they were teammates on the legendary U.S. Postal Service team, and what Hamilton hopes his legacy will be in the riding world.
Tyler Hamilton says one day he'll be thanked for what he's revealed about the high-pressure culture of cheating in cycling. What do you think? Hero or villain?
- Bill Gates on Steve Jobs: We grew up together
- Angelina Jolie: I would love to live a long life
- How Bill Gates' school launched his life's work
- Steve Jobs: Family photo album
- Morley Safer's infamous 1993 art story
- Bill Clinton tried to get Led Zeppelin back together
- The anatomy of an interview with a serial killer
- Are you a "super-recognizer"? Take a test
- From soldier to mad scientist: Kit Parker's lab
- A chess prodigy explains how his mind works
- Jake: Hanging out with a teenage Einstein
- How to connect with the Newtown families
- Becoming human: Shin's new life
- Modern-day Robin Hood inspired by 60 Minutes report
- R.A. Dickey on the moment he hit rock bottom
- Interviews with Kony's child soldiers