A statue of Mark Zuckerberg in Tunisia?
If any American reporter can give us perspective on the uprisings in the Arab world, it's Bob Simon, a "60 Minutes" correspondent who lived in the Middle East off and on for 30 years. In this video, Simon sits down with "Overtime" editor Ann Silvio and debriefs us on his reporting assignment to Tunisia last week.
- MJ's "manifesto," penned in 1979
- Apple, Ireland, and the corporate tax rate problem
- Bill Gates on Steve Jobs: We grew up together
- Becoming human: Shin's new life
- Do you have trouble recognizing faces? Take a test
- 60 Minutes' funniest moments with Adele
- Angelina Jolie: I would love to live a long life
- Behind the scenes at a Taylor Swift concert
- Are you a "super-recognizer"? Take a test
- How Bill Gates' school launched his life's work
- Is your child fair when no one is watching?
- Taylor Swift: All grown up
- Married life in a tent. How do they do it?
- Steve Jobs: Family photo album
- Dr. Jack Kevorkian's "60 Minutes" interview
- Interviews with Kony's child soldiers