A Tale of 3 Divas
When CNN's Anderson Cooper interviewed Lady Gaga for this week's "60 Minutes" show before the Grammys, Gaga did something that only two other famous divas have done in the history of the broadcast.
As you'll see in this video, when Cooper confronted Gaga with the similarity, Gaga seemed pleased, referring to the two older stars as her "sisters."
Barbra Streisand, who is being honored as the MusiCares Person of the Year at this year's Grammy Awards, created a tradition on "60 Minutes" that lives on in 24-year-old Gaga. Watch and enjoy, fans.
- MJ's "manifesto," penned in 1979
- Bill Gates on Steve Jobs: We grew up together
- Apple, Ireland, and the corporate tax rate problem
- Becoming human: Shin's new life
- Do you have trouble recognizing faces? Take a test
- Are you a "super-recognizer"? Take a test
- Angelina Jolie: I would love to live a long life
- Behind the scenes at a Taylor Swift concert
- How Bill Gates' school launched his life's work
- Steve Jobs: Family photo album
- Married life in a tent. How do they do it?
- Dr. Jack Kevorkian's "60 Minutes" interview
- Taylor Swift: All grown up
- Bizarre love story of U.S. deserter in N. Korea
- Interviews with Kony's child soldiers
- Snake bite! A 60 Minutes shoot in Botswana