The Super Bowl: America's Biggest Bet
Legal sports gambling is all about playing the odds: checking the point spread in a game and deciding the team upon which to place your money. But, who sets those odds and how? It's a process of combining cold calculations with the occasional hunch.
As Super Bowl 45 draws near, "60 Minutes Overtime" goes behind-the-scenes with Las Vegas betting legend Billy Walters and renowned oddsmaker Kenny White, for their exclusive insight on the Vegas sports betting world.
- MJ's "manifesto," penned in 1979
- Bill Gates on Steve Jobs: We grew up together
- Apple, Ireland, and the corporate tax rate problem
- Becoming human: Shin's new life
- Do you have trouble recognizing faces? Take a test
- Angelina Jolie: I would love to live a long life
- Behind the scenes at a Taylor Swift concert
- Are you a "super-recognizer"? Take a test
- How Bill Gates' school launched his life's work
- Taylor Swift: All grown up
- Married life in a tent. How do they do it?
- 60 Minutes' funniest moments with Adele
- Dr. Jack Kevorkian's "60 Minutes" interview
- Steve Jobs: Family photo album
- Interviews with Kony's child soldiers
- A chess prodigy explains how his mind works