Interview with Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke
If you think your job is stressful, consider the duties of Ben Bernanke. As Chairman of the Federal Reserve, Bernanke has tremendous influence over America's economy - and that economy has been troubled lately. The recession may have ended, but unemployment remains high and the recovery has been slow. While at Ohio State University, Bernanke talked with Scott Pelley of "60 Minutes" about the challenges still ahead. Here are excerpts from that interview.
- Drug traffickers' vehicle of choice
- Martorano: I'm a "government witness" not a "rat"
- Soccer academy La Masia: A model for the U.S.?
- Sagrada Familia: The construction zone tour
- Bill Gates on Steve Jobs: We grew up together
- Becoming human: Shin's new life
- Do you have trouble recognizing faces? Take a test
- Sugar and kids: The toxic truth
- Filming mountain climber Alex Honnold
- Dr. Jack Kevorkian's "60 Minutes" interview
- A surprise interview, explained
- The original 60 Minutes story in HBO's "Game Change"
- Steve Jobs: Family photo album
- MJ's "manifesto," penned in 1979
- A chess prodigy explains how his mind works
- Are you a "super-recognizer"? Take a test