Mark Zuckerberg: Man of the Year
Lesley Stahl has interviewed Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg twice for "60 Minutes." She first spoke to him in 2007, when Zuckerberg was at the tender age of 23 and his company had 50 million users. Since then, Facebook has grown to 500 million users, and the story of the company's beginnings has been featured in a Hollywood movie called "The Social Network."
Lesley returned to Palo Alto a few weeks ago to interview Zuckerberg again, and she was surprised by what she found. In this week's Correspondent Candid, Lesley tells "60 Minutes Overtime" Editor Ann Silvio all about Mark Zuckerberg, what he thinks of the new Facebook movie, and who he admires as a CEO.
- MJ's "manifesto," penned in 1979
- Apple, Ireland, and the corporate tax rate problem
- Bill Gates on Steve Jobs: We grew up together
- Becoming human: Shin's new life
- Do you have trouble recognizing faces? Take a test
- Behind the scenes at a Taylor Swift concert
- Angelina Jolie: I would love to live a long life
- Taylor Swift: All grown up
- Are you a "super-recognizer"? Take a test
- 60 Minutes' funniest moments with Adele
- How Bill Gates' school launched his life's work
- Married life in a tent. How do they do it?
- Is your child fair when no one is watching?
- A chess prodigy explains how his mind works
- Dr. Jack Kevorkian's "60 Minutes" interview
- Steve Jobs: Family photo album