Your New Facebook Page: A Tour of The Redesign
Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg unveiled his redesign on "60 Minutes" this week. We figured this was of high interest to a great many people (say, 500 million), so we asked our very own Joe Akbrud, the social media wizard at CBS News, to walk us through the changes. Joe takes "60 Minutes Overtime" editor, Ann Silvio, on a tour of what's new and different about the updated Facebook profile page.
If you're a Facebook super-user like Joe, tell us what you think. Do you like the changes?
- MJ's "manifesto," penned in 1979
- Bill Gates on Steve Jobs: We grew up together
- Becoming human: Shin's new life
- Apple, Ireland, and the corporate tax rate problem
- Do you have trouble recognizing faces? Take a test
- Behind the scenes at a Taylor Swift concert
- Angelina Jolie: I would love to live a long life
- How Bill Gates' school launched his life's work
- Are you a "super-recognizer"? Take a test
- Married life in a tent. How do they do it?
- Taylor Swift: All grown up
- Steve Jobs: Family photo album
- The anatomy of an interview with a serial killer
- Roger Waters: Why I left Pink Floyd
- Did she really just say that? Xin on democracy
- After the assault: Lara Logan comes home