Bono and The Edge: The Making of "Spider-Man"
It's not often that legendary musicians and artists allow cameras into their studios to document the creative process in real time. But U2's Bono and The Edge surprised us when they agreed to let "60 Minutes" correspondent Lesley Stahl and her producer Andrew Metz observe a music workshop during their preparation for opening night of the Broadway musical "Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark."
Tell us what you think. Are Bono and The Edge the new Lerner and Loewe? [video has expired]
Watch another behind-the-scenes first for "60 Minutes:" Bono's signature rock-star massage for Lesley Stahl.
Credit: Massage photo by Aaron Tomlinson for CBS News.
- Drug traffickers' vehicle of choice
- Martorano: I'm a "government witness" not a "rat"
- Soccer academy La Masia: A model for the U.S.?
- Sagrada Familia: The construction zone tour
- How a SEAL's whisper saved the bin Laden raid
- Bill Gates on Steve Jobs: We grew up together
- What was in Osama bin Laden's closet?
- Do you have trouble recognizing faces? Take a test
- Exploring the depths of Dean's Blue Hole
- How affirmative action divides two justices
- MJ's "manifesto," penned in 1979
- A surprise interview, explained
- 1993: Mike Wallace reports on ER docs
- Google pays tribute to Maurice Sendak
- Steve Jobs: Family photo album
- Are you a "super-recognizer"? Take a test