Wingsuit flight into Rio de Janeiro to help ground you in reality
(CBS News) A moment ago we took a look at a lot of GoPro cameras being used to create an amazing "bullet time" effect in the everyday that I wish was actually physically possible. But we live in the real world here (or so my parents keep telling me!), and it time to come down to earth and ground ourselves in the realm of the real... and by that I mean travelling by wingsuit, of course.
What? They are technically coming down to earth and wingsuits are an actual, really real thing that you could purchase if you so desire. (Sadly, my substantial fear of heights prohibits me from ever "following suit") (Ba-dum-bum!). The high-flying, totally extreme and very different interpretation of "a quick flight" clip was posted on YouTube by daredevil Jokke Sommer, and features himself and Ludovic Woerth literally flying into Rio de Janeiro. Scenic views, always express (with no local stops) and the air-conditioning is always set to high. Are we possibly looking at the future of public transportation? (Spoiler: Probably not).
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- See Google Glass through the eyes of a toddler
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- How to become a YouTube star (with "epic montage")
- Sea lion shows concern after little girl falls
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Teen with rare bone cancer inspires through music
- Two humorous moments that end with people soaked
- An amazing mashup of music in just one minute
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Cat won't be trying to eat fish in aquarium anymore