Wingsuit flight into Rio de Janeiro to help ground you in reality
(CBS News) A moment ago we took a look at a lot of GoPro cameras being used to create an amazing "bullet time" effect in the everyday that I wish was actually physically possible. But we live in the real world here (or so my parents keep telling me!), and it time to come down to earth and ground ourselves in the realm of the real... and by that I mean travelling by wingsuit, of course.
What? They are technically coming down to earth and wingsuits are an actual, really real thing that you could purchase if you so desire. (Sadly, my substantial fear of heights prohibits me from ever "following suit") (Ba-dum-bum!). The high-flying, totally extreme and very different interpretation of "a quick flight" clip was posted on YouTube by daredevil Jokke Sommer, and features himself and Ludovic Woerth literally flying into Rio de Janeiro. Scenic views, always express (with no local stops) and the air-conditioning is always set to high. Are we possibly looking at the future of public transportation? (Spoiler: Probably not).
- Weekend Music Round-Up: creative and dance edition
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- Fun with zombie parkour and first-person skiing
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Arnold Schwarzenegger teaser for YouTube Comedy Week
- Cleveland hero Charles Ramsey gets a music remix
- Chupacabra Found?
- Time Lapse: Death Valley