Man learns harsh lesson on the importance of the Golden Rule
(CBS News) First let me go ahead and state that, while I'm not condoning acts of violence, the video above is a real reinforcement of the Golden Rule ("Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"), in my opinion. With that out of the way, watch what happens when a man decides to constantly harass a "living statue" street performer in the video above.
Argh, just let the guy do his job! The caught-on-tape incident took place at Surfers Paradise in Queensland, Australia, and was posted by YouTube user oathyRICH. So I'm curious on what you think about this one. While the person doing the harassing was obviously in the wrong (what was his problem?), should the street performer have done something else? Personally, I'm conflicted, so feel free to leave me some comment love below with your thoughts and personal experiences.
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Weekend Music Round-Up: creative and dance edition
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- Fun with zombie parkour and first-person skiing
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Arnold Schwarzenegger teaser for YouTube Comedy Week
- Cleveland hero Charles Ramsey gets a music remix
- World's longest tongue
- Two cases of weird and wacky in the great outdoors