Tuning fork dipped in water in super slow-motion
(CBS News) We've covered music-related content today here on The Feed. And we've also covered super slow-motion content. But have we covered music-related content in super slow-motion? No. And that changes right now. Watch a tuning fork get the super slow-motion treatment above. The action goes Matrix-style "bullet time" starting at around 1:06 into the clip.
The slick, 1,600 frames-per-second video comes courtesy of The Slow Mo Guys (comprised of Gavin Free and Daniel Gruchy), who have been featured on The Feed multiple times now, and whose latest project was inspired by a series of fan requests. So what did you all think about it? And is there anything you feel might be better to see in super slow-motion? Leave me some comment love below with your thoughts and personal suggestions. And to check out more work by The Slow Mo Guys, you can see our previous posts by clicking here or you can go to their YouTube page by clicking here.
- Adorable 2-year-old sings Pearl Jam
- Cats strutting their stuff and living large
- Super slow motion pistol shrimp attack is explosive
- Sights and sounds of Morocco through time-lapse
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Add moments of beauty and serenity to your day
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- "Raining Spiders" in Brazil