Big musical tease calls for a really big guitar (and a great song)
(CBS News) While the Friday Music Round-Up will happen later this afternoon, I want to post up a little music right now to help you get through the day. Think of it as something of a big tease for later on. And what does a big, musical tease need? Why, a big guitar, of course! Watch a band that continues to amaze us here at The Feed perform their latest original song in the video above.
The band in question is Walk Off The Earth performing their song "Red Hands". They first came to our attention with a cover of Gotye's smash hit "Somebody That I Used To Know" performed in a unique way, and were most recently featured for another sweet cover of Taylor Swift's song "I Knew You Were Trouble" (with a lot of originals and other covers highlighted in between).
And what do we think of their latest? Well, does a big triple-rainbow salute of best big guitar rendition ever from all of us here at The Feed answer your question? (In case it doesn't, of course we absolutely loved it!) And to check out more work by Walk Off The Earth, be sure to see our previous posts on them by clicking here or you can go to their YouTube page by clicking here.
- Weekend Music Round-Up: creative and dance edition
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Fun with zombie parkour and first-person skiing
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- Arnold Schwarzenegger teaser for YouTube Comedy Week
- Cat won't be trying to eat fish in aquarium anymore
- Chupacabra Found?
- "Harlem Shake:" The latest Internet craze