Orangutan is adorably fascinated by a newborn baby
(CBS News) Newborn babies tend to illicit a lot of fascination and attention from people, but did you know that their cuteness can have an effect that extends beyond just humans? For instance, watch how this orangutan reacts to a newborn baby in the video above.
"Coochie coochie coo!" Okay, am I the only one who thought that while watching? The candid moment was posted in 2011 by YouTube user Tejokiz who writes:
[Orangutan] "Nonja" greets Newborn Sophia!While there's not much information provided by the poster, a little bit of Internet sleuthing based on the name makes me think that this particular orangutan is likely Nonja, a female orangutan from the Vienna Zoo, who even has a Facebook page you can see by clicking here. Thanks goes out to Tejokiz from all of us here at The Feed for sharing this smile-inducing moment with us all!
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- Sea lion shows concern after little girl falls
- Two humorous moments that end with people soaked
- How to become a YouTube star (with "epic montage")
- Teen with rare bone cancer inspires through music
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- Cat won't be trying to eat fish in aquarium anymore
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- An amazing mashup of music in just one minute