First-person perspective of a cyclist hit by a deer
(CBS News) While many of us tend to groan about Mondays, no matter how bad the day is going, it probably doesn't compare to what happened to the cyclist above. If you're having a rough day (and even if you're not), click play to feel a bit better with a moment of schadenfreude.Ouch... though the silver-lining is that he got some great footage and a story to tell. The crazy, caught-on-tape moment was videotaped and posted by cyclist Jeff Plassman, who had the deer hit him during the 2013 Monster Cross and Mountain Bike race on February 24th. And I'd just like to say that we here at The Feed really, really hope that both you and the deer are feeling better now.
- Cats strutting their stuff and living large
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- See Google Glass through the eyes of a toddler
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- Fun with humor and music from YouTube Comedy Week
- Sights and sounds of Morocco through time-lapse
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- Add moments of beauty and serenity to your day
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam