Baby sloth giving a flower is the cutest thing you'll see all day
(CBS News) My family, friends and colleagues tell me that I'm often a tad bit too hyperbolic. And you know what? Point taken. I'll try to tone it down starting right now. So instead of going all crazy and saying that the video above is definitively the cutest thing in the history of ever, I will instead say that it is the cutest thing you will see all day... and probably in the history of ever, too.
The best day of my life.
Matty (Matthew) a baby three toed sloth giving Claire (sloth handler and tour guide extraordinaire) a hibiscus petal.
Taken at the Sloth Sanctuary in Costa RicaI have to say, it would totally be the best day of my life, too! But what did you all think? Is little Matty giving out a hibiscus petal to Claire at least the cutest thing you'll see all day? As always, feel free to leave me some comment love below with your thoughts and any personal experiences.
- Jackie Chan picked a fight with Bruce Lee (and lost)
- "Robot cat" blends everything the Internet loves
- Sea lion pup jumps on boat, cuddles with driver
- Learn how to fold a shirt in under two seconds
- Aussies and New Yorkers don't speak same language
- The Feed's Music Round-Up: totally late edition
- Cute babies enjoying the simple things in life
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- 60,000 people sing "Bohemian Rhapsody" at concert
- 13-year-old Scottish boy sings and blows us away
- Kristen Schaal: hilarious smartphone spokeswoman
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Extreme meditation in mountain biking and travel
- Watch: Kitten born with 2 heads in Oregon
- Chupacabra Found?
- Watch a baby sea lion come on a boat and cuddle