Feel the rush of a rope swing jump off a canyon cliff
(CBS News) I'm sure like your blogger here, most of you have dreamed of attaching a rope swing to yourself and jumping off of a high cliff ledge. Wait, what's that? The thought has never occurred to you? Well, first off, don't do it. Seriously! But do experience the rush vicariously by clicking play on the video above. I'd highly recommend watching this one in high-definition if it's at all possible.
I mean... just wow! The extreme (and slightly insane) stunt was done by Shay Carl, and filmed by Devin Graham (aka devinsupertramp), who has been featured on The Feed many times in the past, and who has managed to top his previous high-flying, rope swing adventure.
A big triple-rainbow salute of fearlessness goes out to Devin and Shay from us here at The Feed for this latest work! I'm also going to include a behind-the-scenes look from the shoot below in case you're curious. And to check our more amazing work by Devin Graham, be sure to click here for some our previous posts on him or click here to go to his YouTube page.
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- Sea lion shows concern after little girl falls
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- See Google Glass through the eyes of a toddler
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- How to become a YouTube star (with "epic montage")
- Two humorous moments that end with people soaked
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Teen with rare bone cancer inspires through music
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- An amazing mashup of music in just one minute
- Cat won't be trying to eat fish in aquarium anymore
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos