Couple argues through the music of The Beatles
(CBS News) The multitude of music by The Beatles over the decades can capture almost any emotion or situation. And with that in mind, one of our favorite experimental music groups has put their legendary tunes to the test in the form of an argument between a couple above.
Anger, frustration, forgiveness, revenge: communicated in 17 Beatles songs.
Starring Tess Soltau and Ryan Melia
Featuring The BritPack, a NYC-based band that plays epic British ClassicsCDZA, you continue to impress us with your range of conceptual ideas and the medium of music, and have just earned your umpteenth triple-rainbow salute of experimental musical excellence from all of us here at The Feed! And to check out more amazing music from CDZA, be sure to click here to see our previous posts on them or click here to go to their YouTube page.
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- See Google Glass through the eyes of a toddler
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- Fun with humor and music from YouTube Comedy Week
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Teen with rare bone cancer inspires through music
- Chemistry into dubstep and music in the everyday
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Sea lion shows concern after little girl falls
- Chupacabra Found?
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos