Little boy's dancing steals spotlight at Rascal Flatts concert
(CBS News) Last month we saw a toddler steal the spotlight at his dad's concert with his impressive dance moves. And it was adorable. Now we get to see a little boy steal the spotlight (and our hearts) all over again during intermission at a Rascal Flatts concert above.
As you can see, he literally ended up stealing the spotlight! The cute, candid moment was captured by YouTube user msklkxo at the Rascal Flatts concert in Pikeville, KY, on February 23rd and is spreading like... well, I'd say like wildfire, but it seems more apt to compare it to the passion and impressive dance moves that this young boy demonstrates in spades. You go, boy!
- Adorable 2-year-old sings Pearl Jam
- Cats strutting their stuff and living large
- Super slow motion pistol shrimp attack is explosive
- Sights and sounds of Morocco through time-lapse
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Add moments of beauty and serenity to your day
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- "Raining Spiders" in Brazil