Little boy's dancing steals spotlight at Rascal Flatts concert
(CBS News) Last month we saw a toddler steal the spotlight at his dad's concert with his impressive dance moves. And it was adorable. Now we get to see a little boy steal the spotlight (and our hearts) all over again during intermission at a Rascal Flatts concert above.
As you can see, he literally ended up stealing the spotlight! The cute, candid moment was captured by YouTube user msklkxo at the Rascal Flatts concert in Pikeville, KY, on February 23rd and is spreading like... well, I'd say like wildfire, but it seems more apt to compare it to the passion and impressive dance moves that this young boy demonstrates in spades. You go, boy!
- Weekend Music Round-Up: creative and dance edition
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Fun with zombie parkour and first-person skiing
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Arnold Schwarzenegger teaser for YouTube Comedy Week
- Chupacabra Found?
- "Harlem Shake:" The latest Internet craze
- World's longest tongue