Massive Attack's song "Teardrop" played using fruits and vegetables
(CBS News) Stop what you're doing this instant! If you love music and aren't getting enough fruit and vegetables in your diet (and even if you are), you need to immediately see this epic cover of Massive Attack's song "Teardrop" played using carrots, mushrooms, grapes, kiwis and more!
That is definitely not your grandfather's music (or fruit salad, for that matter)! The unique use of grocery store staples to close circuits and create MIDI sounds was posted by musician j.viewz (aka Jonathan Dagan), and comes out nearly pitch perfect by the end. Which means that Jonathan has without a doubt just earned himself a big triple-rainbow salute of experimental music excellence from all of us here at The Feed! And if you'd like to check out more amazing music and videos by j.viewz, be sure to visit his YouTube page by clicking here.
- Cats strutting their stuff and living large
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- See Google Glass through the eyes of a toddler
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- Fun with humor and music from YouTube Comedy Week
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Add moments of beauty and serenity to your day
- Sights and sounds of Morocco through time-lapse
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats