Toddler not taking a nap will make parents laugh (and possibly cry)
(CBS News) Parents out there, tell me if you've heard this one before: "A toddler walks into a crib... and refuses to go to sleep." (Ba-dum-bum!) Sound familiar? And while you're not laughing yet, you will when you click play on the video above. Warning: You may also cry a little bit, too.
The all-too-familiar sight for parents was posted on YouTube by the Bennet Family who write:
We popped open our baby monitor app in time to see what really happens when Jude is "trying to go to sleep". Hilarious.I have a hunch based on this clip that Jude's parents probably aren't getting much sleep these days. But they sure are providing us with a lot of laughs (and possibly tears). Thanks so much from all of us here at The Feed for sharing this far too adorable and hilarious moment! And to learn more about Jude's antics, be sure to visit the Bennet Family's blog by clicking here.
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- See Google Glass through the eyes of a toddler
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Fun with humor and music from YouTube Comedy Week
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Teen with rare bone cancer inspires through music
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Chemistry into dubstep and music in the everyday
- Sea lion shows concern after little girl falls
- Chupacabra Found?
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos