Serenade on Valentine's Day with some "classic" Queen and a soda can rose
(CBS News) Strapped for cash or possibly forgot to make dinner reservations on Valentine's Day? Maybe you're wanting to go with something a bit more unconventional this year? Either way, we here at The Feed have got you covered starting with some "classic" Queen music above. Why the quotes, you ask? Why all the questions, is my response! Just trust me and click play to find out.
The classical music rendition (clever, right?) of Queen's hit song "Bohemian Rhapsody" was posted by YouTube user smharball89 who writes about the orchestra performance:
Queen's classic arranged for solo viola and orchestra and conducted by Nick Hersh, performed by an ad hoc orchestra at Indiana University.
viola- Sarah Harball
trumpet- Patrick Hunninghake
A wonderful tribute to the song that has earned a big "bravo!" from all of us here at The Feed! And we're not done with our Cyrano de Bergerac-style help to make your Valentine's Day the best. Go ahead and watch the video below from YouTube user DaveHax to learn how to make a rose from - wait for it, wait for it - a Coca-Cola can! Oh, and happy Valentine's Day, everyone!
- Adorable 2-year-old sings Pearl Jam
- Super slow motion pistol shrimp attack is explosive
- Cats strutting their stuff and living large
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Sights and sounds of Morocco through time-lapse
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Add moments of beauty and serenity to your day
- Time Lapse: Death Valley
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Time Lapse: Peru & Bolivia
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos