Two legged cat is your dose of Monday inspiration
And now for some inspiration on this post-blizzard Monday. Some folks in the Northeast are dealing with feet (multiple feet!) of snow. Digging out from all that -- or at least digging out your car -- may seem like an impossible challenge. But Caffrey the cat is here to remind us to never give up.
Check out this feline who gets around just fine, despite having only two legs.
As the British newspaper Daily Mail tells it, Caffrey was hit by a car when he was three years old. The accident, and resulting surgery, left him with three legs. Years later, a complication from the accident took his second leg. Nearly $12,000 of medical bills later, and Caffrey is living carefree, even though he does not have legs on the right side of his body.
"Everyone who sees him is astonished at what he can do," Caffrey's owner, Sue Greaves, told the Daily Mail. "He doesn't seem bothered at all by having only two legs."
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Weekend Music Round-Up: creative and dance edition
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Fun with zombie parkour and first-person skiing
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Lightning strikes one of the world's largest planes (VIDEO)
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Arnold Schwarzenegger teaser for YouTube Comedy Week
- Two cases of weird and wacky in the great outdoors
- "Harlem Shake:" The latest Internet craze