Toddler eating candy is caught "red-sprinkle-faced"
(CBS News) If you get caught doing something you shouldn't, it's probably best to just own up to what you've done. So it takes a special kind of brazenness to deny it when the evidence is right there on your face (literally!). However, it becomes unbelievably cute if it's done by a 3-year-old boy denying he ate all of the candy sprinkles. Click play to watch it all unfold in the video above.
The adorable overload clip was posted by YouTube user Erica Boarman who writes:
My 3 year old fibbing to my face, and it is surprisingly cute haha! After I filmed it we had a VERY long talk about the difference between telling the truth and not telling the truth. He has an amazing imagination and loves to tell us stories. I saw this as a sweet moment, something that every child goes through...where they try to push the boundaries to see how far they can go. And I thought I'd share it with my friends and family. And apparently, the world seems to enjoy it, too. We are currently working on the difference, and he is doing really well. :)John is so earnest in his denial of eating the sprinkles, I almost want to believe him... well, if it weren't for the whole evidence right there on his face part. We hope the lessons keep going well, and want to thank you for sharing this wonderful moment in parenting with us and the world, Erica!
- Cats strutting their stuff and living large
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Sights and sounds of Morocco through time-lapse
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- See Google Glass through the eyes of a toddler
- Add moments of beauty and serenity to your day
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- Fun with humor and music from YouTube Comedy Week
- Teen with rare bone cancer inspires through music