Young boy has amazing story and lesson for us all
(CBS News) I normally don't post pieces that run on the longer side here at The Feed, but this one is simply too good to pass on. Listen as a 6-year-old boy tells the story of a bear and a mouse above that includes a lesson that we can all learn from. You really need to watch this one.
The wonderfully creative video entitled "the Scared is scared" was told by 6-year-old Asa Baker-Rouse and created by Bianca Giaever who writes about it:
I asked a six year old what my movie should be about, and this is what he told me.There's an almost Wes Anderson style and sensibility to the short (but by no means in a derivative manner). And the universal concept of what it means to be "scared" for both children and adults, and way to confront it is uplifting, sweet and a shared experience by us all. A big triple-rainbow salute of storytelling excellence goes out to Bianca Giaever and all of the people involved in this wonderful work from all of us here at The Feed! And if you'd like to check out more work from Bianca Giaever, be sure to visit her Vimeo page by clicking here.
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Weekend Music Round-Up: creative and dance edition
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- Fun with zombie parkour and first-person skiing
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Arnold Schwarzenegger teaser for YouTube Comedy Week
- Cleveland hero Charles Ramsey gets a music remix
- Two cases of weird and wacky in the great outdoors
- Disguised Jeff Gordon test drives car with salesman