More Super Bowl ads to get you psyched for Sunday
(CBS News) For our fourth round of Super Bowl ads to get you psyched before Sunday (previous posts can be seen by clicking here, here and here) we're going to up the ante and your enjoyment level with three commercials this time. Last week we saw a teaser from Taco Bell in the form of a grandpa going wild. Now we have the full ad above for you above, and it's not just one senior citizen acting wild and crazy anymore. He brought some friends along this time. Take a look.
And if you're a parent, you've probably experienced or are dreading the day when you have to tell your children about the "birds and the bees". But I've got some good news: if you need to explain where babies come from, this next item from Kia Motors will serve as a valuable resource. Because they come from space. Obviously. Wait, are you saying you don't know about "space babies"...?
And last, but not least (though, I'm not actually ranking), we hit on another fear every parent has: bullies! Ooh, just writing the word gets my blood boiling. I can't stand bullies! Well, this last item from Hyundai gives us a chance to vicariously turn the tables on these despicable tyrants (with a little help from Mom, of course). Get psyched for Super Bowl Sunday, everyone!
- Weekend Music Round-Up: creative and dance edition
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Fun with zombie parkour and first-person skiing
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- Arnold Schwarzenegger teaser for YouTube Comedy Week
- Cat won't be trying to eat fish in aquarium anymore
- Chupacabra Found?
- World's longest tongue