Manti Te'o interview turned into auto-tuned music
(CBS News) Chances are that unless you were somehow under a rock this past month (and no judgments if that's the case), you've probably heard about the not-so-real girlfriend of Notre Dame football player Manti Te'o at some point. And while you may have caught his exclusive interview last week with Katie Couric explaining some of what happened, you haven't watched it the way it really needs to be seen and (more importantly) heard: as auto-tuned music!
The media-turned-into-music YouTube video entitled "Why, Why, Manti?" comes courtesy of The Gregory Brothers (aka schmoyoho), who have been highlighted many times now here on The Feed, and who have just earned themselves another big triple rainbow-salute of awesomeness from all of us for this latest work (and who already hold a special spot in all of our hearts)! And to check out more amazing (and totally real) work from The Gregory Brothers, be sure to click here for our previous posts on them or click here to go to their YouTube page.
- "Robot cat" blends everything the Internet loves
- Learn how to fold a shirt in under two seconds
- Some fun with soda, slow motion and ice cubes
- Sea lion pup jumps on boat, cuddles with driver
- Jackie Chan picked a fight with Bruce Lee (and lost)
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Cute babies enjoying the simple things in life
- The Feed's Music Round-Up: totally late edition
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- 60,000 people sing "Bohemian Rhapsody" at concert
- 13-year-old Scottish boy sings and blows us away
- Time-lapse: Mount Everest
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Chupacabra Found?
- Watch: Kitten born with 2 heads in Oregon
- Watch a baby sea lion come on a boat and cuddle