Adorable girl in South Korea keeps bowing (with fun bonus item)
(CBS News) I hate to say it, but for all of its charm, New York City can sometimes be a bit lacking when it comes to certain courtesies. And though I know that's a generalization, at the very least, it comes nowhere near the level of the very polite young girl in the video above. Take a look.
I wonder if she will just keep bowing until the batteries die or her parents pull her away... what do you all think? The candidly cute, caught-on-tape moment was captured in South Korea and posted by YouTube user Brian B. And to up the cute when it comes to South Korea, we have another video from Brian B below showing a kid who can seriously game. Start watching at 50 seconds to see just how fast this teen is when it comes to his feet while playing an arcade game.
- Adorable 2-year-old sings Pearl Jam
- Super slow motion pistol shrimp attack is explosive
- Cats strutting their stuff and living large
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Sights and sounds of Morocco through time-lapse
- Time Lapse: Peru & Bolivia
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Add moments of beauty and serenity to your day
- Time Lapse: Death Valley
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside