Quick and humorous look at when animals attack (sort of)
(CBS News) We tend to highlight the adorable side of animals here at The Feed. But let's face it: sometimes they can be outright scary. So how about we take a quick look at two cases of "when animals attack" starting with a silly prank played at a construction site in the video above.
While the snake in the prank is actually a fake (dig the rhyme?), I'd be running away as fast as I could, too. Your blogger here is not a fan of snakes (and spiders), to say the very least.
And next up in our quick look at the darker side of animals is one of my new favorite animal antic videos of 2013 so far. Watch this sloth coming menacingly towards you very, very slowly. I swear, if you don't run (err, walk) away soon, he might end attack you... well, in about a day or two.
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- See Google Glass through the eyes of a toddler
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Fun with humor and music from YouTube Comedy Week
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Teen with rare bone cancer inspires through music
- Chemistry into dubstep and music in the everyday
- An amazing mashup of music in just one minute
- Sea lion shows concern after little girl falls
- Chupacabra Found?