Smashing snowmen depicted as an art form for winter
(CBS News) On Halloween we showed you a video depicting smashing pumpkins (the physical act, not legendary band) as something of an art form. And now it's time to revisit that concept with - wait for it - snowmen! I'd recommend watching this one in high-definition if possible.
The aesthetic meets chaotic clip comes from Thrash Lab, an Ashton Kutcher project, who has been highlighted here on The Feed multiple times for their amazing "Empty America" series, along with the aforementioned pumpkin smashing. They write about their latest work:
Thrash Lab took a trip to Tahoe to play in the snow and we made this video - "10 Epic Ways To Destroy A Snowman" - shot in slow-motion on the Phantom Miro M320S High-Speed Digital Camera. (watch in HD on full screen)I have to hand it to Thrash Lab for always finding a way of taking concepts of chaos and desolation and turning them into thought-provoking and very fun visual experiences. This latest work has without a doubt earned them another big triple-rainbow salute of excellence from us here at The Feed! And if you'd like to check out or learn more about Thrash Lab, be sure to visit their website by clicking here.
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Weekend Music Round-Up: creative and dance edition
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Fun with zombie parkour and first-person skiing
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- Arnold Schwarzenegger teaser for YouTube Comedy Week
- Cat won't be trying to eat fish in aquarium anymore
- Chupacabra Found?
- Cleveland hero Charles Ramsey gets a music remix