Violin cover of Macklemore and music made with paper
(CBS News) We've had some fun randomness and cute animal antics up on The Feed today. So I'd say it's about time shift gears again in terms of subject material and throw in a dash of music. Check out a sweet violin cover of a Macklemore's song "Thrift Shop" in the video above.
The sweet classical-style cover comes courtesy of musician Peter Lee Johnson, whom we last we saw here on The Feed back in September performing another violin cover of Frank Ocean's "Thinkin Bout You". He writes about this latest violin tribute:
This was a fun cover to make, I produced the background beat in logic. If you enjoy it, please share it, thanks! Mixed in some Beethoven at the end.
Another amazing cover, Peter! And while I've heard dancers can "cut a rug", we have a musician below who literally "cuts a beat". Watch this stunning preview clip from Andrew Huang entitled "Sheet Music" where he uses only a pair of scissors and a large sheet of paper to make music.
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- Fun with zombie parkour and first-person skiing
- Weekend Music Round-Up: creative and dance edition
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Cat won't be trying to eat fish in aquarium anymore
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Arnold Schwarzenegger teaser for YouTube Comedy Week
- "Harlem Shake:" The latest Internet craze