Time again for some super slow-motion fun (with water balloons, eggs, a model and a UFC fighter)
(CBS News) Do we like slow-motion here at The Feed? Well, you can click here to see for yourself, but the short answer is "yes". So let's kick off some slow-motion fun starting with water balloons in the above video. And before you start moaning and groaning about how they've been done before, I would argue that slow-motion water balloon videos are a lot like snowflakes. Each one is totally unique and special. But, fine, this one also has a male model in it. Just watch it already.
The wet and wild, super slow-motion video comes from Pablo Vicente and features model Henny Seroeyen as the target of the soaking. Do you think he might work out a little bit? And speaking of working out, we've got another video for you below from The NOC featuring UFC lightweight contender Anthony "Showtime" Pettis in his toughest battle yet against - wait for it - eggs! Lots of them! In super slow-motion of course. Watch how he fares in this egg-ceptional showdown and see who ends up getting scrambled. Spoiler: it's probably the eggs.
- Adorable 2-year-old sings Pearl Jam
- Cats strutting their stuff and living large
- Super slow motion pistol shrimp attack is explosive
- Sights and sounds of Morocco through time-lapse
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Add moments of beauty and serenity to your day
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- "Raining Spiders" in Brazil