Leaf blower and child's swing come together at last
(CBS News) So your blogger here had been thinking of calling it night in terms of posts on The Feed. But this video from the 1980's demonstrating a leaf blower propelling a child in a swing was simply too good to resist. Genius or otherwise? Watch and decide for yourself.
"Whee!" The simultaneously captivating and bizarre combination of lawn technology with a classic source of entertainment for kids was posted by YouTube user 715combine who writes about it:
Using a leaf blower to propel our custom built Peri-Obrbital swing. October 1988I can't argue that the device does exactly what it's supposed to do... but I also can't get an opening line that comedian Jeff Foxworthy often employs in his humor (Hint:"You might be a..."). What did you all think about it? Genius? Otherwise? Feel free to leave me some comment love below with your own thoughts and personal experiences in unlikely technologies coming together.
- Weekend Music Round-Up: creative and dance edition
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Fun with zombie parkour and first-person skiing
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Arnold Schwarzenegger teaser for YouTube Comedy Week
- Chupacabra Found?
- World's longest tongue
- "Harlem Shake:" The latest Internet craze