Experience the vertical skydiving world record like you're right there
(CBS News) Do you need a pick-me-up to help get through the week? Then have I got the perfect thing for you in the form of this video above that lets you feel like you're part of the experience in setting the vertical skydiving world record. I'd recommend watching in high-definition.
The spectacular, first-person perspective skydiving video was sent to us directly from GoPro (and captured on their HD HEROŽ) who write about the record-setting moment:
Watch 138 people shatter the Vertical Skydiving World Record as they form a snowflake formation at speeds up to 220 mph!
Doing some quick calculations, I'd say some extreme sports plus first-person perspective video multiplied by 138 people equates to epic awesomeness. But feel free to check my math. And to see more sweet work from GoPro, be sure to visit their YouTube page by clicking here.
- "Get Lucky" with two excellent Daft Punk covers
- "Robot cat" blends everything the Internet loves
- Slacklines replace clotheslines and extreme cycling
- Some fun with soda, slow motion and ice cubes
- Baby needs to potty at the worst possible time
- Sea lion pup jumps on boat, cuddles with driver
- Cat plays game of "boop" and kitten fed by bottle
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Jackie Chan picked a fight with Bruce Lee (and lost)
- Learn how to fold a shirt in under two seconds
- Paula Deen Hit in Face with Ham
- Dog tricks that will turn any frown upside down
- 13-year-old Scottish boy sings and blows us away
- Chupacabra Found?
- The Feed's Music Round-Up: totally late edition
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos