2012 smash viral video music group starts off strong in 2013
(CBS News) Just like many of you, I've got a few New Year's resolutions that I've made for 2013. Working out more and eating healthier are without a doubt on the list. Upping my ante in terms of both my personal and professional life are high up there, too. And speaking of the latter, I'm definitely going to start holding off on posting music items until the Friday Music Round-Up from now... wait a sec', what's this? Oh, geez, it's music. Does it still count if it's really, really good...?
Seriously, it only took one day to break me? I have no will-power. But can you blame me when a band that had one of the defining viral videos of 2012 comes out with another amazing cover? The group in question is Walk Off The Earth, who previously astounded us here at The Feed with their unique cover of Gotye's "Somebody That I Used To Know", and who knock it out of the park again with their cover of Taylor Swift's "I Knew You Were Trouble" that also features KRNFX.
A big triple-rainbow salute goes out to Canadian band Walk Off The Earth for kicking off 2013 strong with a video that is sure to go viral all over again! And if you'd like to check out more music from Walk Off The Earth, be sure to visit their YouTube page by clicking here.
- Cats strutting their stuff and living large
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Sights and sounds of Morocco through time-lapse
- See Google Glass through the eyes of a toddler
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- Fun with humor and music from YouTube Comedy Week
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Add moments of beauty and serenity to your day
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam