Extreme Amazing Super-Chess takes the game to the next level
(CBS News) If we know our readers (and we do), we know you like to kick back with a game of chess every so often. But sometimes day after day of dominating at one of the worlds greatest strategy games (because readers of The Feed always win) leaves you empty and a longing for something more. Something new. Something different. Well long no more, my friends. There is a solution, and it's called Extreme Amazing Super-Chess brought to you by BBC Comedy.
The World New Chess Championship begins with a classic Rasputin opening and then gets serious with spies, unicorns and an ultimately devastating schism in the church as bishops disagree. Intrigued? Well, I won't give away the ending, but needless to say it would get you kicked out of most (all) traditional chess tournaments.
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- Weekend Music Round-Up: creative and dance edition
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Fun with zombie parkour and first-person skiing
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Lightning strikes one of the world's largest planes (VIDEO)
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Arnold Schwarzenegger teaser for YouTube Comedy Week
- Two cases of weird and wacky in the great outdoors
- Watch stunning visuals mesh with a slick sound