2-year-old girl attempts to say the word "banana"
(CBS News) First off, I know what you're probably thinking: "Where was new content on The Feed last week?" And I could go into a long explanation involving time travel and space pirates and the Mayan calendar and the fate of the world being on the line during a very eventful week. Or I could just show you this extremely cute clip of a toddler attempting to say the word "banana"...
Okay, so I went ahead and decided for you to show the adorable overload video posted by YouTube user PeregrinusHumilus who writes about the caught-on-tape moment:
I have a feeling that one of Payton's New Year's resolutions is to learn how to say the word "banana" properly. Which is a shame, because I like her way a lot better. I'm happy to be back here at The Feed, very excited for 2013, and hope you are all, too. Happy New Year, everyone!
My then two year old daughter Payton... it took some time to get her to actually say this on camera. When she was younger she always hammed it up for the camera, but at some point she began to be camera shy. My laugh was me trying to not laugh :)
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- See Google Glass through the eyes of a toddler
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Teen with rare bone cancer inspires through music
- Sea lion shows concern after little girl falls
- Chemistry into dubstep and music in the everyday
- Chupacabra Found?
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Cat won't be trying to eat fish in aquarium anymore
- How to become a YouTube star (with "epic montage")